17 July 2010

Neutron Star Collision.(love is Forever)


"OUR love would be forever",sape dah tengok Twilight eclipse?angkat kaki?haha..kesian kepada jacob black kan.bermati2an demi bella swan..but bukan nak cerita pasal jacob black.edward cullen.carlisle cullen,bella swan.riley or even alice cullen my beloved one.haha.nzm nak cerita pasal soundtrack dalam twilight eclipse nieh.the magnetic song was performed by muse.neutron star collision.wuhh best giler.dengar ulang-ulang pun tak apa.genius habis muse nieh..matthew bellamy u are a super duper genius.the soundtrack were so fantastic.not even a word can describe the wonderful and how brilliant this song.

video


 I was searching
You were on a mission
Then our hearts combined like
A Neutron Star Collision


I had nothing left to lose 
 
You took your time to choose
Then we told each
other with no trace of fear that

Our love would be forever

And if we died
We died together
And I,I said never
Cause our love would be forever
 

The world is broken
And halo's fail to glisten
We tried to make a difference but
No one wants to listen
 
Hail, the preachers fake and proud
Their doctrines will be cloud
Then they'll dissipate
Like snowflakes in an ocean

Love is forever

And we'll die.we'll die together
And I ,I said never
Cause our love could be forever

Now, I've got nothing left to lose

You take your time to choose
I can tell you now without a trace of fear
That my love will be forever ,And we'll die

 
we'll die together
And I ,I will never

Cause our love
Will be forever



p.s;Love is Forever.

2 comments:

Amanda Eltiqaz said...

Hehe. Bella n the Cullens never be apart.hoho~

nizam aziz said...

yes miss!
but semua orang macam hate both of them je.kesian kan? ;(

All time ;