Noah : We can just finish out the summer and see what happens then.
Allie : Please don't do this, you don't mean it. Oh why wait until the summer ends? Why don't you do it right now?
[pushes Noah against car]
Allie : Huh? C'mon. Do it! Do it!
[repeatedly pushes Noah, starts hitting Noah, Noah starts hitting himself]
Allie : You know what? I'm gonna do it! It's over. Okay? it's over.
[Noah , opens his arms for a hug]
Noah : Come here.
Allie : Don't touch me ! I hate you ! I hate you !
Noah : Ok , I'm Going.
Allie : Why don't you just go then ?!
[pushes Noah in the car]
Allie : Get Out ! Leave !
[kicks Noah's car]
Allie : Go!... No, no, just wait a minute, we're not really breaking up are we? Come on. This is just a fight we're having and tomorrow will be like it never happend right?
[Noah drives away]
Anda dapat lihat antara reaksi Noah dan Allie ? Noah begitu tenang menjalankan tanggunjawabnya bersabar untuk Allie , Manakala Allie Terlalu mengikutkan perasaan. Dan lihat apa yang terjadi. ?
p.s : Fikir dulu sebelum lakukan sesuatu , jangan terburu - buru . btw this scene make me wanna T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment