25 July 2010

500 days of summer ;)


This Movie makes wanna cry la..great storyline.sedih kot..Thanks for the director.mark webb for this great artpiece..with the tagline "This is not a love story. This is a story about love.".wah power gile kan tagline dia. ;)

cerita ni mengisahkan tentang seorang kaum hawa yang bergelar Summer finn lakonan zooey deschannel,yang sukar untuk jatuh cinta pada lelaki,namun akhirnnya hatinnya macam la hampir terbuka untuk seorang adam ni bernama tom hansen lakonan jospeh Gordon Levitt.Namun segalannya indah khabar dari rupa buat tom hansen yang sedang angau dilamun cinta kepada summer finn.Summer Finn masih tidak boleh menerima hakikat bahawa yang dia sudah jatuh hati pada Tom Hansen.

So follow the great rise and fall of tom hansen catching his love on this movie. ;(


and here nak shares some quote's yang power dalam movie nie.best kot :)


Tom: It's official. I'm in love with Summer.
[while Montage of Summer plays]
Tom: I love her smile. I love her hair. I love her knees. I love how she licks her lips before she talks. I love her heart-shaped birthmark on her neck. I love it when she sleeps.
  
Narrator: This is a story of boy meets girl. But you should know up front, this is not a love story.  

Rachel Hansen: Quit being a pussy.

Vance: [reading a card that Tom has written] Roses are red, violets are blue... Fuck you, whore! 

Tom: [Montage of Summer] I hate her crooked teeth. I hate her 1960s haircut. I hate her knobby knees. I hate her cockroach-shaped splotch on her neck. I hate the way she smacks her lips before she talks. I hate the way she sounds when she laughs.
[Fade to black as Swayze's "She's Like the Wind" plays briefly]
Tom: I HATE THIS SONG!
Bus Driver: [Open to Tom standing while bus comes to a sudden stop] Sir, you need to get off the bus. 

Summer: I woke up one morning and I just knew.
Tom: Knew what?   
Summer: What I was never sure of with you. 

Tom: I love how she makes me feel, like anything's possible, or like life is worth it. 

Tom: Nobody loves Ringo Starr.
Summer: That's what I love about him. 

Summer: [Tom is listening to headphones in an elevator with Summer. She notices the music] I love the Smiths.
Tom: Sorry?
Summer: I said I love the Smiths.
Summer: [they stare at each other for a moment] You... You have good taste in music.
Tom: [repeating after her] You... like the Smiths?
Summer: [singing] To die by your side, such a heavenly way to die.
[speaking]
Summer: I love em.
Tom: [elevator stops, Summer leaves while Tom remains dumbfounded] Holy shit. 

Vance: Misery, sadness, loss of faith, no reason to live... This is perfect for you. 

Summer: There's no such thing as love, it's fantasy...

p.s;"this is not a loves story,this is story about love" ;)

No comments:

All time ;